Read the following checklist carefully and mark your answers in “YES” or “NO”
1. I feel discouraged most of the time.
2. I feel down, low or sad most of the time.
3. I feel that most of the people are irritating me.
4. I often feel frustrated.
5. I spend less time with family & friends.
6. I blow up/overreact over little things.
7. I don’t feel like eating
8. I feel tired
9. I feel tired and can’t sit still
10. I worry a lot even for minor matters.
11. I feel worthless most of the time
12. I suffer from frequent headaches, stomach aches or other pains.
13. I have sudden changes in my moods
14. I hear my name called when no one is around/ I hear voices that seem to come from nowhere.
15. I use alcohol or drugs to feel better
16. I feel alone, sad & hopeless most of the time.
17. Often I wake up in the middle of the night & then find it difficult to sleep again.
18. Often I sweat a lot for no reasons.
19. I have problem in relations with my spouse/friends/children.
20. I have problem sustaining attention/focusing.
21. I forget things quite often.
22. I get upset when I re-think of an event.
23. I find it difficult to enjoy participating in an activity/social gathering
24. I feel tremors in hands/legs/whole body quite often.
If your answer to any of the above mentioned symptoms is “YES” and it is hindering your daily functioning, relationships, work or family, do not ignore. You might be in need of psychological intervention.