Read the following checklist carefully and mark your answers in “YES” or “NO”
1. He/ She is not able to sit in one place, is always moving around or restless.
2. He/ she is often interrupting others games. Talk or break/ throws things frequently.
3. He/ she is very quarrelsome and or indulges in fights very frequently.
4. He/ she is stubborn
5. He / she disobeys teachers or/ and parents.
6. He/ she refuses going to school & stays back home for weeks or months.
7. His / her school performance is deteriorating.
8. He/ she has difficulty focusing/ maintain attention.
9. He/she has difficulty in reading/ writing/ arithmetic.
10. He/ she is very quite & reserved (talks very little even to family members).
11. He/ she always seem day dreamy.
12. He/ she has poor memory/ forgetful
13. He/ she complains of pains or aches
14. He/she has feeding problems like overeating, under eating or fussy eating habits.
15. He/ she complain of poor sleep/ disturbed sleep/ nightmares.
16. He/ she have a habit of Nail biting/lip biting/bed wetting etc.
17. He/she is cruel to animals.
18. He/ she indulge in lying and/ or cheating.
19. He/ she become very anxious before exams.
20. He/ she habits like sleep walking, sleep talking, teeth grinding.
If your child has three or more of the above mentioned symptoms, he/she might develop behavioural problems that can hinder his/her overall personality development. Do not ignore, your child might be in need of psychological intervention.